Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love Triangle


“My HeroeS": So Different Yet So Similar

I remember when I laid in your arms, broke down, and you kissed my pain away.
I remember when I sat next to him, broke down, and he held my body so tightly.
I remember you getting up and worrying about your priorities and I felt neglected.
I remember him staying here and giving up his plans for me and I felt respected.

I remember when I wrote you poems, your reaction wasn’t what I had expected.
I remember when he wrote me poems, my reaction was what he had expected.
I remember when you fell asleep on my shoulder on the train, but I wasn't giving you my all.
I remember when I fell asleep on his shoulder in the movies cuz I felt he wasn't giving his all.

I remember the first time I fell asleep with you on your bed after we kissed for hours.
I remember the first time he fell asleep with me on my couch after we talked for hours.
I remember the last time I saw you we made love for hours; the last man I was with.
I remember the last time I saw him we just talked for hours; the last man I clicked with.

For you, I was good for one thing. For him, I was good for everything besides"it".


Cyclops loved Jean. Jean loved Cyclops
but her heart, mind, body, and soul belonged to Wolverine.
He loved me. I loved him
but my heart, mind, body, and soul belonged to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment