Saturday, October 15, 2011

Why Men Cheat…


A Woman’s Low Self-Esteem As Well As His Own.


How To Mess Up A Relationship :-\

"I know you wanna run the world,
But first try running this."


"You used to be so sweet
But now you act all bitter.
And just so I don’t hear that sh*t
I drown my liver in this liquor."

"S[he] don’t even love me. S[he] love the competition."

"There’s nothing at home so I’m searching for love.
Tried to get through but you don’t give a f*ck.
S[he] can’t love me when s[he] don’t love herself.
Feels like I’m sleeping with somebody else."

"Now I’m seeing somebody else.
Now I’m touching somebody else.
Now I’m f*cking somebody else.
But go ahead and blame me if it helps."

"I’m just being honest."

"Real woman…know that I’m talking real sh*t.
And you fake b*tches, I’m sure you’re sittin’ around all pissed."


A man cheats not because he doesn't love her,
but because he doesn't think she loves him. - Me

Love can surpass time and distance.
True love is courageous - see's light - through the darkest of times. - Me

No comments:

Post a Comment