Friday, November 30, 2012

Put on Earth by God to Love My Man

I just wanted to feel what it was like to not be taken for granted or taken advantage of and God sent me this angel (twice) to conceal the ruthless scars within my heart.

It was Thanksgiving and we were spending it with his family, which I was happy to partake in. As we were walking to his aunt's house, he said something I didn't like, so I became silent and angry. Then he wanted to know what was wrong, and I wouldn't budge. It's like I held onto the anger for safe-keeping when I just wanted to cry. We were still holding hands and little by little, the walking came to a minimal stop. I didn't know what to say so I started balling. I told him, "I'm so sad." I told him I was contemplating ending my life. "I feel like no one cares about me." I explained to him that people kept walking out of my life and how hurt, tired, and hungry I've been. Also, I don't know what I'm living for anymore. He said, "What about me? My heart will break if you do that to yourself." We stood in the middle of the block with him holding me tight and me crying. Luckily my contact lens got stuck somewhere in my eye and I laughed trying to get it back into place. Then I realized that God did that to distract me from the situation <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
My hero's calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment