Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Life of This Single 27 Yr. Old Dancer

Trigga Squat


Phallic Symbol


If you're sexy & you know it, show it


Tight Calves


Ballet Stretch


Straight Hair & Hoop Earrings


Thermal & Bikini Bottom


The pic all guys wanted


Squatting on the sink while doing my hair


Twerk class aka "cardio class" aka "fitness class" aka shake my @$$ class!!!


Trying on bras in Victoria's Secret


End of Photoshoot #2


Photoshoot #1


Photoshoot #2


Spanish Eyes


Being Silly


Batman Forever


Birthday Cake from coworkers


Ballet & Contemporary Moves


Ballet Arm Extension


I'm high on myself


Heels @ a lounge


On the LIRR to see a concert


Pitbull!!!


Yoga Move = Contemporary


Balance


Lean Mean Fighting Machine


Dress I cut & made into a crop top


My disguise


Witch-like


In the train station


New Clothes


RiRi style


It's just me, myself & I on this ride


He got me on FaceTime like


I love how I'm thin yet thick in the right places


Don't underestimate the power of a fearless woman


Eye see you, do you see me hanging on?



No comments:

Post a Comment