Monday, January 26, 2015

Still Bitter

January 25, 2015 - 9:50AM

Dear Future Soulmate,

I need you. I'm torn.
I can't invest so much on education
if I'm not going to finish,
if I don't want it bad enough
and if I don't believe in myself.
I've failed before many times
with school, work and relationships.
I'm so sad and angry inside even though
I smile and look "beautiful" outside
(not beautiful enough for superficial
assholes and too beautiful for
ugly b*tches inside and out
who try too hard to look and feel pretty).
I don't have as much patience.
I'm afraid of my own success and happiness.
I have days I don't want to talk to anyone.
I have days I don't want to listen to anyone.
Help me.

Love,
B

P.S. I'm going to church to praise God. Hope you're doing the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment