Thursday, January 29, 2015

Woman's Intuition

I'm mad because I wanted to fall in love.
I'm sad because I wanted to fall in love with you.
I was falling in love with your words.
I wanted to believe that you could fall in love with me too.
I felt that feeling you get when you feel you've connected
with someone on a level only both of you can understand.
I forget that it's all in my head and it's usually one-sided.
It was too good to be true. Something was "off" and I couldn't
put my finger on it. It just seemed like a sick joke.
You were probably doing who knows who,
smoking who knows what and I was being faithful to you?
Someone I didn't even know but I do know when
someone is hiding something from me and I don't like it!
You pushed back while I wanted to get close but then got closer.
You were a liar; a fake. A person without a real name or age.
This was insane. You were a little twisted inside; I could tell.
I'm a good face reader. Something deep in your eyes wasn't well.
It was like reading myself but I want to ultimately go to heaven.
You just want to take me on your crazy joyride to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment